Terms and Conditions for N O O Z Competitions:
Terms and Conditions
For the "Win a $500 N O O Z Shopping Spree" Promotion
Friday 18 December – Thursday 31 December 2020
Prize: $500 each for you and one friend, to be spent at N O O Z Mosgiel Store or N O O Z Online at www.nooz.co.nz.
1. Information on how to claim and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. The ‘Win a $500 Shopping Spree’ competition is not valid to employees of N O O Z Group or their immediate families. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children
3. The promotion commences at 6am Friday, 18 December 2020 and claims close at
11:59 pm Thursday 31 December 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible, customers must:
a) Spend $25 or more in one transaction at N O O Z Mosgiel Store or online at www.nooz.co.nz during the promotional period.
b) Submit an entry form online or instore.
5. Each eligible transaction is only valid for one entry.
6. All prizes are not transferable, changeable, or redeemable for cash nor is it transferable/usable on any other services.
7. Winner will be determined by a random draw, which will take place on Tuesday 5th January 2021. The winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted during the Promotional Period. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn, or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
8. The winners will be contacted by email and/or phone on Tuesday 5 January 2021, using the details that are provided on the entry form.
9. Purchases of gift cards, are excluded from the ‘Win a $500 Shopping Spree’ promotion.
10. Incomplete or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. If any receipt(s) used in connection with this promotion, are determined by the Promoter to have been obtained fraudulently or are a reprint of the original receipt(s), the Promoter has the right to invalidate a claimant’s claim and the claimant will forfeit their right to enter the promotion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Claimants must retain their original or a photocopy of their purchase receipt(s) for their claim as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a gift.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or claimant; or (f) use of the Gift.
15. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Claims are conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the claimant.
Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All claims become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter is N O O Z Group, 127 Gordon Road, Mosgiel, New Zealand