For the latest Terms and Conditions in response to the Level 2 Alert, please Click Here.
We really hope you will love everything you buy from us, but buying online can be hard, and here at N O O Z we understand this. If, once you have received your clothing, you are not happy with the style, fit or sizing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. From receipt of your order you have 14 days for Australia and New Zealand orders, or 31 days for all other countries to return items with proof of purchase.
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags intact.
- Postage on unwanted garments are funded by the Buyer
- No returns/credits or exchanges on jewellery
- No returns/exchanges on sale items
We can either give you a credit or give you a full refund on the item(s) to the value of returned items.
RETURNING/EXCHANGING INSTORE (NB EXCHANGING IS ONLY AVAILABLE INSTORE)
- Please take your order confirmation, dispatch notice or invoice along with the items you wish to exchange or refund. Our store staff will be happy to help you.
RETURNING VIA OUR DISTRIBUTION CENTRE:
- When you return an item by post, please download, complete and enclose the returns form. We will refund the value of returned items not postage costs.
- It can take up to 14 days for us to receive your return depending on your location and which postal service you use. We recommend you send your return parcel on a tracked service as all returns remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by NOOZ.
- Once we receive your returned parcel, we will inspect and process the items within 48 hours (during normal business hours) to ensure you receive your refund/exchange as quickly as possible.
- In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition. Any item in unsuitable condition will need to be sent back to you, at your expense.
- Any refund will automatically be issued to the card used to make the original purchase.
RETURN CONDITIONS ON FAULTY GARMENTS
Our apologies if you receive a faulty garment due to the manufacturers process or an item you believe has been falsely represented by N O O Z. Please contact us, within a reasonable amount of time, to let us know the problem and we will get the matter sorted asap. Email for faulty items is: email@example.com
Items need to be returned to us within 90 days after the original purchase date to be eligible for a replacement, to be repaired or to be refunded. Unfortunately we cannot cover a fault or damage caused by wear and tear, improper use or accident.
Please be aware that returns will not be accepted if:
- No proof of purchase can be provided.
- The care instructions have not been followed correctly.
- The fault has been caused due to lack of care for the item, or accident.
N O O Z accept no responsibility for returned items lost, we suggest you return via tracked NZ Post or Courier, so you can trace its progress.
Due to the nature of apparel manufacturing, we cannot guarantee the consistency of the exact colour of our apparel. Apparel fabric, may have variations in colour, hue and texture because of manufacturing processes. We endeavour to portray the colours of our products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colour you see depends on the monitor you are using, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS:
127 Gordon Road